General Videogame Thread

can someone help me out.
my lad wants ps4 for xmas...now i believe there are 3 diferent ps4s?
normal , slim and pro.
for just normal playing on a normal tv do i just get the cheapest normal one?

Yeah the normal one is 1080p, the slim is 1080p but thinner and the pro is the 4k one.

The normal one will suffice enough!

can someone help me out.
my lad wants ps4 for xmas...now i believe there are 3 diferent ps4s?
normal , slim and pro.
for just normal playing on a normal tv do i just get the cheapest normal one?

You got to get him the best one that’s what mother/fathers do;)

Just been getting into PES2018, I think this may be the most difficult PES ever as I'm being beat regularly by the CPU and they are genuinely good goals it's scoring. It could be because I'm playing it with assists off for a change(visual guides on though or it's impossible) advanced shooting and through balls do force you to focus on creating clear goal scoring opportunities(assisted through ball is normally so effective it cheapens any goal scored that way) but I'm genuinely impressed with the attack and defence the CPU is showing this year.

PTE Patch 2.1 with datapack 1 installed naturally.

Just tried Doom 4 @ high resolution and graphicly lush.
Fast smooth and furious gameplay with incredible visuals.The Eagle has landed.
There was no need for the additional ram as 8 gig seems adequate but I will update to 16g for good measure.

Best visuals I have seen on a pc and for £7.99 what's not to like.Thank you cdkeys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyrim on the switch is brilliant, in the 7 or so hours I've played it since getting it yesterday, I'd easily say it far surpasses the PS3 version and last years Xbox one version I've played, no glitches so far. Handheld skyrim is beautiful. Only thing that's missing is the creation club and mods. Highly recommended though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really enjoying it so far too. First time ive properly gone for it and it's great. Feels like it's aged, but quite charmingly.

Delved back into the MMO world and reloaded Guild Wars 2 just the base game and best of all its free to play, liking it so far, got bored of destiny 2 and tbh not much else on consoles to play .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.