Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Mangala, Delph, Gundogan, Yaya, Foden, Bernardo, Sane, Aguero.

If no-one got hurt Ota and Walker would come on at HT for Vinnie and Delph so nobody is playing too many minutes.

I don't know if Diaz is fit but he'd be my 3rd change if everything went to plan.

Think Pep will go full strength. Being able to rest players for the Ukraine trip before the derby would be very handy.
We can rest some key players at home to Feyenoord and still win comfortably. So we should. The schedule is crazy, we will suffer long-term if we don't rotate at least a little bit.

Feyernoord were garbage in the first game so can't see us struggling in this one whoever he plays.

Mangala needs game time and need to wrap Kompany and Delph up so Otamendi in for Kompany and Danilo for Delph.

Silva for de Bruyne, Toure for Fernandinho and Gundogan for de Bruyne.

Sane rested , Sterling Aguero and Jesus up top

Rest anyone essential. It should still be enough to beat them and I think getting maximum points from the next three league games is more important. There's a real opportunity to build a really serious lead in the league in the run up to xmas and I think we should prioritise that. Looking further ahead, a strong lead in the league come Feb/mar will give us space to get stuck into the champions league fixtures when the knockout stages arrive.

I will be surprised if Vinny and Delph play.

I don't think Pep will make radical changes though. We did that against Wolves in the League Cup and couldn't score against them in 120 mins and could have quite easily got knocked out. Even they had a weakened team out as well if I recall.

It's all about keeping momentum now.

Bravo
Walker
Otamendi
MANGALA
Danilo
Yaya
Gundo
Foden
B. Silva
Sane
Kun

After this match we have 3 games in the league in 7 days. Our 3 games are very winnable and will be crucial in the title run especially as Chelsea and Liverpool play each other and rags play Arsenal amongst other matches.

We should rest as much as we can against Feyenoord. We need a win so we won’t just play the kids. I’d go with.

Bravo

Danilo
Otamendi
Mangala
Zinchenko

Yaya
Gundogan
Bernardo

Sane
Aguero
Sterling

Bring on Foden and Diaz.

Would be reckless to risk Kompany and Delph in this match. Feyenoord are struggling right now in Holland, we should win with this team.

Post match Leicester.

Pep says he will rotate. Yaya, Gundogan, Bernardo will all play. The players who didn’t play today will play against Feyenoord.

Great news.

Feyernoord were garbage in the first game so can't see us struggling in this one whoever he plays.

Mangala needs game time and need to wrap Kompany and Delph up so Otamendi in for Kompany and Danilo for Delph.

Silva for de Bruyne, Toure for Fernandinho and Gundogan for de Bruyne.

Sane rested , Sterling Aguero and Jesus up top
Ya Ya should not be starting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.