Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

didn't realise Leicester had 2 shots all game, none on target and only 1 corner with 25% possession. Phenomenal shut-out.

They'll still get more attacking highlights than us on MOTD though :p
Nah MOTD beginning to realise all about entertainment. You never know the may even put a positive spin on mangala for all our doubters

Fantastic team work display . Sane and Jesus had a quite game for their standard but they fulfilled their duties .10/10. Test pass

No wrong. He got a good reception when he came on and good support throughout, live at the match anyhow.
I meant press, City fans on here, and everyone outside the club who appear to believe he is a donkey. Having done away days myself, I know the traveling support is ALWAYS fantastic...as it was again today from what I could hear from my couch in Chicago. Apologies if there appeared a suggestion of lack of support from the fans present.

yeah, how you can have a downer on Raz today when he was brilliant and played a stunning little ball for the first goal that Dave and Kev would be proud of, whilst Sane had 7/8 chances to pick a man out in the first half alone and wasted all but one. I think it shows they're both raw but you'd never have expected Raz to produce a ball like that today, something everyone has continually said isn't in his game.

I think Sterling did a good job. Just wish he'd be as involved as Sane in attack. Sane wasted a lot of possession but he was a fire starter when our attack stagnates.

Never in trouble , apart from Vinnies lunge if it wasnt for Stones being the covering player he would have gone , thought we played in 2nd gear for most of the game , Delph was outstanding again , Silva and KDB running the game , Sane turning ex-Raggy boy Simpson inside out all afternoon , and hats off to Mangala he looks a decent centre half when he has other good defenders around him , good all round performance. Not many teams will go to the crisp factory and get three points this season , Leicester are a good side at home we just made them look average.

I thought Sterling was excellent today. Created the first goal and lots of other chances. Candidate for Motm with KDB and Delph. Still no shortage of people who don’t like giving him credit when it’s due.

It could easily have been 4/5-0 if Silva had buried a few chances.
But just as pleasing as another goal fest, was the clean sheet from two ring rusty CB's I. A potentially tough game, snuffed out with some utterly dominant flowing football, that left Leicester punch drunk by the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.