Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

What a performance by everyone.

Sterling top class play to create the first goal. De Bruyne another worldlie with his weak foot just when we needed another goal.

Delph brilliant once again, shut down Mahrez. Mangala was very solid much better than I expected. We need him to continue this form.

Silva ran the show and Sane while inconsistent was very dangerous.

Only negative was the Stones injury coming at the worst possible time. We can thank Southgate for playing him 90 min on both games during the break. Fucking unbelievable.

What a performance by everyone.

Sterling top class play to create the first goal. De Bruyne another worldlie with his weak foot just when we needed another goal.

Delph brilliant once again, shut down Mahrez. Mangala was very solid much better than I expected. We need him to continue this form.

Silva ran the show and Sane while inconsistent was very dangerous.

Only negative was the Stones injury coming at the worst possible time. We can thank Southgate for playing him 90 min on both games during the break. Fucking unbelievable.

Bang on. Unbelievable Southgate flogged him to death.

Delph for me is the biggest revelation I think I've ever seen. You couldn't buy him now. Best English player currently playing Left-Back by far and it will be interesting to see if Southgate considers him there for the national team. The ultimate utility player. Well done Fab.

Excellent performance and at last I think that is the final big test of how good we are and wow we are soooooo good. I can watch that first goal all night and never get bored.

10/10 team performance.

Now to watch utd get beat

Love the guy, but this is bending over backwards.

It's called a tactical foul. Look at the disciplinary records of the great, modern centre-backs. Sergio Ramos - (most sendings off in La Liga history), Thiago Silva, even Vidic...all of them knew where and when to concede a foul. I'd rather take a booking than be 1-0 down. Even if the ref made an absolutely shocking decision and sent Kompany off (like what happened against Hull a few years ago where we won the game with 10 men), it was still the right thing to do. If only Kolarov and Stones had done that last year against Leicester, we might have beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.