Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would take on players more. He has the pace, he has the ability and when he does take them on it usually leads to a goal scoring opportunity but so many times he will be one on one with his full back and just turn back to midfield and pass it to them.
I always think the same but we've scored a number of goals when he has gone down to the line and turned back out to the wing and played it back inside. I think KDB v arsenal and Sterling against Stoke come immediately to mind. I think it pulls the RB and right mid out of position

Didn't have to take on the full back today because he'd already beaten him without the ball. Guy is a wonderkid who will go to the very, very top.

Thought he was inconsistent but still extremely dangerous.

On a good day he would have about 3 assists and 2 goals in the game. He is going to be some player.

Seeing him next to Mahrez today and outclassing him in every department tells you how far this lad can go, especially when you remember a couple of seasons ago the pundits were eulogising him as one of the top wingers in the league destined for a move to a big club.

Quickest player in the premier league?

The speed at which we break now must be terrifying for the opposition, and the terror is only likely to intensify once Mendy returns.

MOTD highlighted the speed at which we break and how we do it in numbers. Imagine being an opposition defender and lumbering up the park for a corner, must be a terrifying thought. Sane is blisteringly quick, and it must be soul destroying to have to chase after him, even when he doesn't have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.