Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

23 pages and not a single mention of the referee, and that’s how it should be.

Feel he deserves some credit, barely heard of the guy but he was spot on today.

Apparently last 10 minutes of the game we had 92% possession. We must be the best team in the world for closing out games
What if we give the ball away while we're passing it around? I say we should just bloody boot it every chance we get. This is partly the crowd's fault of course - I want to hear a rising murmur of discontent whenever we make more than 2 passes in a row at the back, and calls of "Bloody boot it City!". That's how you close out games.

Today proved just how resilient and lethal we are. Gutted for Stones, but on the plus side great to have Kompany back, Mangala did well, we have Otamendi to comeback and Danilo as back up, so no need to rush Stones back.

Great all round performance from the boys.

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see City win away (again!).

What if we give the ball away while we're passing it around? I say we should just bloody boot it every chance we get. This is partly the crowd's fault of course - I want to hear a rising murmur of discontent whenever we make more than 2 passes in a row at the back, and calls of "Bloody boot it City!". That's how you close out games.
There’s an old mod that used to post similar last year just without it being satire.

At the start of the game, Vardy was dropping onto Fernandinho to cut off the out ball. In the second half, they had Vardy and Albrighton dropping onto Fernandinho to cut off the out ball. In the last twenty minutes, they had given up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.