Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

I meant press, City fans on here, and everyone outside the club who appear to believe he is a donkey. Having done away days myself, I know the traveling support is ALWAYS fantastic...as it was again today from what I could hear from my couch in Chicago. Apologies if there appeared a suggestion of lack of support from the fans present.

Fair enough. It was the ALL I saw.

Still in Leicester and I would say most of the blues have had enough to drink.

Hope Stones recovers rapidly. Has to be said though Mangala did well enough when he came on. Delphinio motm for me.

Gorgeous first goal. Short, sharp passes in no space at all; think Sterling's was the best for Silva to give Jesus a tap-in. A nice save Ederson led to a great counter, when it came back to KDB the composure and class to control and rifle it in was brilliant. Raheem my motm. Great to see Kompany start and play well still hope Stones is back soon.

Last season if you'd have said we'd:

Come back from an international break playing away to Leicester(were they full strength too?),
Go into the game having to probably bring Kompany back a little early(so not %100 fit) from injury because Ota can't play due to a suspension,
Stones would go off injured and Mangala would play the majority of the match,
Fabian Delph would be at left back...

All that and we'll still dominate Leicester from start to finish and win 2-0 so convincingly that the score flatters them... would you have believed it was possible?

Last season if you'd have said we'd:

Come back from an international break playing away to Leicester(were they full strength too?),
Go into the game having to probably bring Kompany back a little early(so not %100 fit) from injury because Ota can't play due to a suspension,
Stones would go off injured and Mangala would play the majority of the match,
Fabian Delph would be at left back...

All that and we still dominate Leicester from start to finish and win 2-0 so convincingly that the score flatters them... would you have believed it was possible?
Yes

Perhaps I should have said "likely" instead of possible, be honest last season with all that going against us we'd have expected to struggle in a game like today. I knew this season would be much better but some of this stuff is beyond even the most optimistic expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.