Premier league games 18/19/20 Nov

I can guarantee, cast iron, 100%, nailed on, no doubt about it, Pogba will be in Garth’s team of the week.

I cant wait to play and beat these twats
That is a game to savour. We could hammer them, it could be close, they might nick it (perish the thought) but either way it will be a good game for all to watch and I am sure we will play well. Usually we up our performance for them - upping our current performances would be an awesome sight to behold.

Who is the dickhead on the BBC text feed? Can't get his head far enough up the rags arses. Sycophant is not a strong enough word.

The media will be in full on wankfest mode after tonight. "The title race is back on", "u** back to their scintillating best" etc etc. Custis will have his extra large dispenser of hand cream and a twin pack of Kleenex kitchen towels by his desk as I speak. Er, type.

That is a game to savour. We could hammer them, it could be close, they might nick it (perish the thought) but either way it will be a good game for all to watch and I am sure we will play well. Usually we up our performance for them - upping our current performances would be an awesome sight to behold.

The movement that we will offer in the derby will lightning fast...we will up it ten fold against the scummy reds. There defenders and midfield will not see any of the ball and they will look like they belong in the 1200bc league when we turn them over.

Cannot wait : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.