Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm sure it's just a coincidence but I notice that the BBC announced the winner of their young commentator of the year the other day. Anyone want to hazard a guess at out of all the teams anywhere in the world that the winner could have been celebrating scoring could be?

Just heard a caller called Ena on 5live, a City fan.
Giving out to Lawrenson and the 5live team about when will City get the 'same feeding frenzy' given to Spurs (lost today) and Rags/red Scousers (Sky building up their nil-nil earlier this season).
She also reminded him about 2013-14 when Lawrenson and Liverpool 'won' the title several weeks prior end of the season but City actual won it

Anyone know Ena?

Last edited:
Just seen the BBC live text for the United game, did Pogba turn into Messi and United Barca? Did they play that well???

I don't know Ena but I'm familiar with her previous work on phone-ins.

Well done Ena!

Just heard a caller called Ena on 5live, a City fan.
Giving out to Lawrenson and the 5live team about when will City get the 'same feeding frenzy' given to Spurs (lost today) and Rags/red Scousers (Sky building up their nil-nil earlier this season).
She also reminded him about 2013-14 when Lawrenson and the Rags 'won' the title several weeks prior end of the season but City actual won it

Anyone know Ena?

Minnie’s friend, phoned in from the snug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.