FC United Thread

big brother watching scum bags

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams
Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green

It's quite simple really - the club you support is in your blood, your DNA... you can't change your allegance.
We blues know more than most about a club being run poorly and have been through so many lows... but you stick by the club, not throw a strop and go off... Mard arses!!!

Just lost to Gainsborough trinity fc .1 , 0 oh dear never mind as you were

Majority of the rats wont give a fuck tonight as they resort back to being Rags again because they won and its a chance to put the shirt back on again for a few days.

Sorry but is there a genuine reason for these cnuts to exist, let alone have a forum thread ?

" Rags lite" or whatever beer without alcohol is traded as ?

Sorry but is there a genuine reason for these cnuts to exist, let alone have a forum thread ?

" Rags lite" or whatever beer without alcohol is traded as ?
I recall when the Main Line hooligan firm was in action, Donald Francis was charging a fiver to anyone who wanted to join. And hundreds did regardless of their fighting ability. They just wanted to declare themselves a member of the gang and for £5 they were in! It was a licence to print money.
Same with the rag socks. A few well known faces set the club up and realised there was money to be made off the backs of gullible fans. They made sure they positioned themselves at the front and were able to draw a wage, get their mates jobs too and also have their own businesses piggy back financially on the back of the club. All this whilst hiding behind one member one vote and transparency and openness - of which they were neither.
Had they stayed at Bury they might still be at it now but the move to Moston was beset with problems and all of a sudden questions were being asked and they had nowhere to run...
So we end up with fans like northmanc7 who was lured in and probably invested a lot of money and time who found themselves shafted by their own elected members or club officials and who bravely carry on in the hope it will turn itself around. And they will continue to throw good money after bad in the process of keeping it going.

I am a bit of a football ground hopper and this is the only stadium in the North West from the top 8 divisions I have not been too. Decided I am not going to bother.

I recall when the Main Line hooligan firm was in action, Donald Francis was charging a fiver to anyone who wanted to join. And hundreds did regardless of their fighting ability. They just wanted to declare themselves a member of the gang and for £5 they were in! It was a licence to print money.
Same with the rag socks. A few well known faces set the club up and realised there was money to be made off the backs of gullible fans. They made sure they positioned themselves at the front and were able to draw a wage, get their mates jobs too and also have their own businesses piggy back financially on the back of the club. All this whilst hiding behind one member one vote and transparency and openness - of which they were neither.
Had they stayed at Bury they might still be at it now but the move to Moston was beset with problems and all of a sudden questions were being asked and they had nowhere to run...
So we end up with fans like northmanc7 who was lured in and probably invested a lot of money and time who found themselves shafted by their own elected members or club officials and who bravely carry on in the hope it will turn itself around. And they will continue to throw good money after bad in the process of keeping it going.
Mayne.

But yep, spot on post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.