Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Another excellent performance, however, I think we got a bit lucky with the Vinnie booking which should have been a red imo. Delph was immense and was my MOTM.

Sane was a bit wasteful in his crossing today, but nevertheless was always a threat.

Good to see Vinny back and Mangala was good apart from a couple of passes that went astray. Gutted for Stones and just hope Vinny can stay fit until xmas/new year when John will be back.

Another excellent performance, however, I think we got a bit lucky with the Vinnie booking which should have been a red imo. Delph was immense and was my MOTM.

Sane was a bit wasteful in his crossing today, but nevertheless was always a threat.

Good to see Vinny back and Mangala was good apart from a couple of passes that went astray. Gutted for Stones and just hope Vinny can stay fit until xmas/new year when John will be back.

Why ?

Nah dude. It was simply poor defending that left him no choice but to foul and risk a possible red. And considering Stones pulled up later with a hammy, we'd have certainly lost the game if he had gotten sent off.
I doubt very much that VK considered Stones getting injured later as he went in for that tackle, it still wasn't a red anyway, the referee got it right.

How you know "we'd have certainly lost if he had gotten sent off" I've no idea.

Exactly! Considering the game time he has under his belt this season, the crap he gets from ALL quarters, and the game he came into (rabbits upfront and Kompany back after months out and already not able to make that last ditch challenge), I thought he played VERY WELL!

TBH, I don’t think we missed Stones, and it is clear that if Vinny does through this game well, Vinny and Ota picks itself for the big games. However, I would have no qualms playing Mangala, even if he has a mistake in him. So does Walker, so does Vinny, so does Ota, so do all the players, but it is a team game where players cover for each other, help each o5er and bring along the players who haven’t got a lot of time under their belt.
This is the essence. Team comes first in Pep' book and all the players have bought into this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.