David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played for us & Spain this week with a right pain in the neck.
Don't worry he knows he should've bagged 2 or 3 today.
He also knows that was a dangerous game out the way & we just need to keep the foot on the accelerator.
He's gutted for Stones too.

Some of his passing and control today was in my very biased opinion sublime.
The first goal was made to look more fantastic with David deciding to pass to Gabriel when I guess in those situations most City fans are shouting at him to shoot. That's not a dig I just thought it summed his mentality and style of play.
Vamos City! We march on

Silva is one our all time consistent players I have seen, his levels stays the same we now just expect these high performance games from him.

He also knows that was a dangerous game out the way & we just need to keep the foot on the accelerator.

The first goal was made to look more fantastic with David deciding to pass to Gabriel when I guess in those situations most City fans are shouting at him to shoot. That's not a dig I just thought it summed his mentality and style of play.
Vamos City! We march on

Pass on my man love! He was brilliant. Love the fact that when you post he is still hard on himself. Sign of a humble man and the reason he is as good as he is!

Vamos City! We march on
Good to see you posting. This has to be David’s best season so far imo. He has been completely brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.