Zimbabwe

I was born in South Africa & lived in Rhodesia from 1968 - 1982 when my parents had had enough. My mother & I moved to England & my father came over a year later. We had a small farm in the Midlands in a town called Redcliff and because of the intimidation we had no option than to leave. So the intimidation of white farmers started a lot earlier than reported in the media. The final straw was when 2 of our neighbours were slaughtered in their beds and their properties were burnt down.

When we left the country we had to say that we were going on holiday as if you advised that you were emigrating then your assets were frozen.

About a year after my dad left he got word that everyone who had worked for him had been killed because they were seen as white sympathizers.

Just to put some perspective oon those who think he was ok whilst under his 1st wife. The man is up there with Hitler for me. However, not sure the alternative will be any better in the short or long run.

DO2vrouX4AAE0Df.jpg:large

I was born in South Africa & lived in Rhodesia from 1968 - 1982 when my parents had had enough. My mother & I moved to England & my father came over a year later. We had a small farm in the Midlands in a town called Redcliff and because of the intimidation we had no option than to leave. So the intimidation of white farmers started a lot earlier than reported in the media. The final straw was when 2 of our neighbours were slaughtered in their beds and their properties were burnt down.

When we left the country we had to say that we were going on holiday as if you advised that you were emigrating then your assets were frozen.

About a year after my dad left he got word that everyone who had worked for him had been killed because they were seen as white sympathizers.

Just to put some perspective oon those who think he was ok whilst under his 1st wife. The man is up there with Hitler for me. However, not sure the alternative will be any better in the short or long run.

The genocide of white farmers in Southern Africa is ongoing and the whole world is refusing to take notice or say anything. Meanwhile Zambia, a country who has turned its back on land capture and invited white farmers back has now seen record harvests and is becoming known as the new breadbasket of Africa.

At least he has been given the choice to go quietly most dictators go out in a box. But won't be surprised if does go the usual way stubborn fucker.

The genocide of white farmers in Southern Africa is ongoing and the whole world is refusing to take notice or say anything. Meanwhile Zambia, a country who has turned its back on land capture and invited white farmers back has now seen record harvests and is becoming known as the new breadbasket of Africa.

My mate had to go back to SA to see his nan before she passed. Couldn't get a nights sleep had to stay up armed incase anyone broke in. Couldn't wait to get back to England, the white genocide is real in SA.

My mate had to go back to SA to see his nan before she passed. Couldn't get a nights sleep had to stay up armed incase anyone broke in. Couldn't wait to get back to England, the white genocide is real in SA.

And the rape statistics are frightening, poor women and children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.