Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

To be fair Arsene has just admitted that both Arsenal goals today were yards offside and habitual diver Sanchez conned Mike Dean into giving a soft free kick for the first. Or I'm sure he's about to if he hasn't already.

On the stream I've got for our match, they're interviewing Arsehole Whinger.

The commentator mentioned that both Arsenal goals should have been given offside. Whinger's response was surprising:

I DIDN'T SEE IT!!

On the stream I've got for our match, they're interviewing Arsehole Whinger.

The commentator mentioned that both Arsenal goals should have been given offside. Whinger's response was surprising:

I DIDN'T SEE IT!!

He is a fucking knobhead, i was starting to feel a little sorry for him when the arse fans turned on him but that sympathy has long gone tbh.

“I don’t think so,” Wenger said when asked whether his team profited from an incorrect onside call for the second goal. “Two weeks ago we conceded a goal that was not marginally offside. It was a yard offside but no one found a word to say. Now when you are marginal… I watched it again and it is not certain it is offside. And it was a foul [for the first]. So suddenly when we concede goals it is absolutely normal even when they are a yard offside and when we maybe [offside] you have to answer that in a press conference.”

He's one of the biggest hypocrites in football if not the biggest. I can't stand the way the man speaks and behaves as if he is morally and intellectually superior to others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.