Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

He sounded almost funereal last night, as City were scoring goals of breath taking quality. It does my head in. Much better commentary elsewhere, like this:

He sounded almost funereal last night, as City were scoring goals of breath taking quality. It does my head in. Much better commentary elsewhere, like this:

He did go large on "why is Otamendi not sent off" (because it's the rules now, Martin, but you know that).
And the comment about Arsenal being naive for not hassling the ref was pretty stupid - I'm sure there are no instances of him criticising players hassling the ref at all.

Even Neville basically said that you can't defend some goals. I'm sure the Arsenal defence would have liked the midfield helping even a little bit though.

I have not got this media against tyler a rag but last night it was dreadful in parts the worst was when they got a penalty he actually advocated and criticised the arsenal players for not hounding the referee to get Oti booked again so he could be sent off.

Regards the Aguero goal. It was a comnentators once in a lifetime moment and to be fair Tyler didn't miss his opportunity
But if he couldn't get excited about those goals we scored last night, he shouldn't be in his job

Tyler will tell the world the moment was not about the goal, but the commentary. He's a third class knob! Always was, always will be!

That's the feed I watched, it was fine, apart from 5 mins after the first goal, Beglin was desperate for Arsenal to still be in it, so he claimed Ederson had been the busier keeper...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.