Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

I was just about to leave the train when the conductor noticed my city badge. He said I watched you this pm and you were better than barca.de bruyne is wonderful, and I am a chelski fan.
We are so lucky to be experiencing this. We also were chatting to a group of Leicester fans in a pub after the game and they were going to put money on City winning the Quadruple.

I doubt very much that VK considered Stones getting injured later as he went in for that tackle, it still wasn't a red anyway, the referee got it right.

How you know "we'd have certainly lost if he had gotten sent off" I've no idea.
I think our chances would have been significantly dampened by a red card and a later hammy to Stones.

Excellent performance.
Vincent was a bit lucky at the start only to get a yellow. I'll be generous and say Stones could have got back but it's touch and go. I'd have been disapointed if tgat decision had gone against us.
But from then on in there was only going to be one winner.
The Jesus goal was a thing of beauty. Pass and move at it's very best.
They hit the post with probably there only good chance in the game then we destroyed thrm on the counter and Kevin's goal at the end of the cointer attack was a peach.
We should have scored on 4 or 5 other occasions but were a tad wasteful.
Best of all though was our defending. Delph was magnificent against Marhez, walker controlled Grey and Vincent and Mangala efficiently dealt with Vardy after the early scare.
Shame about Stones Hamstring. Two months or so without him but I think we'll be OK.
Whether Stones would get there in time to intercept Vardy is not the right consideration in the deciding whether to award a yellow or red as we'd never know. Question is was Kompany the last man? I'd put my hand up if I'm wrong but I think Stones was level with Vardy at that point and so the yellow was just about right.

Yes probably, but it wasn't a red card anyway, and there is no way VK would be thinking that Stones might get injured.
I think the underlying point was simply that it was a bad play and we need not pretend it was some great play.

I thought we controlled it pretty well but the final ball was often poor.
Didn't have a great view of our attacks in the first half as I was on the fifth row but it was clear from everywhere that we were the better team by a mile.
As for it being "tricky": we've had a couple of poor results against them but they were 12th at the start of play. If we're serious about winning the title then it's a ground we should be confident of winning at. I know the old pessimism is hard to shake off, but open your eyes and see what we are enjoying.
As for the 38/40 points mob; your "joke" stopped being funny about six years ago.
The only downers today were the injury to Stones and the inability to add a few more from excellent attacking positions. Get the best out of the Mangler and even our own fans might realise we are the real deal.

I think the underlying point was simply that it was a bad play and we need not pretend it was some great play.

If you actually went to a match you would see that this team is playing football never seen in this country before, a mistake may happen, IT Is NEVER bad PlaY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.