Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Whether Stones would get there in time to intercept Vardy is not the right consideration in the deciding whether to award a yellow or red as we'd never know. Question is was Kompany the last man? I'd put my hand up if I'm wrong but I think Stones was level with Vardy at that point and so the yellow was just about right.

It's not about being the last man. It's about did it stop a certain goal scoring opportunity. There were still too many if's and but's
to be able to say that definately. So yellow card was right, for me.

I think we are quite good.

No we are not.....just fucking marvellous.

Does anybody know how the lad is who fell badly after the 1st goal in the stands. Didn't look to well with the amount of blood he was losing..

If you actually went to a match you would see that this team is playing football never seen in this country before, a mistake may happen, IT Is NEVER bad PlaY.
You are making no sense. What does going to the game have to do with knowing the team is playing great? And what does that whole idea have to do with a disagreement on how to describe a particular sequence in the game?

Seriously! Get it together.

Think it was touch and go whether it was a red. Couldn’t have really complained if he’d been sent off

I think the fact it was the refs first ever PL game helped as he probably didn’t have the bollocks to send off a superstar player 2 minutes into his debut

That pass from Silva that led to the (non) handball shout was a thing of beauty. Wrong foot too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.