Everton 2017/18

The Sheikh didn't, he wasn't even looking. Shinawatra needed to sell as he was borrowing money from the previous owners to pay wages, as his accounts were frozen in Thailand. He knew the Sheikh from his time as Thai PM and has assylum in Dubai to this day ;)
Our previous owner was John Wardle, an unsung City hero in the true sense. I’d hate to imagine how much of his money he threw at City and then graciously sold it at a loss to that fucking Thai crook.

The Sheikh didn't, he wasn't even looking. Shinawatra needed to sell as he was borrowing money from the previous owners to pay wages, as his accounts were frozen in Thailand. He knew the Sheikh from his time as Thai PM and has assylum in Dubai to this day ;)

Well well well. He must of been looking to get into football because he's put so much into it, doesn't come across as accidental. I believe you though.

Not being funny but I haven't heard a single mention anywhere of the blatant dive by Evertons niasse yesterday. Remember the retrospective action for bernardo which was a pen by the way. He should get an Oscar with his 3 match ban for blatant cheating.

Not being funny but I haven't heard a single mention anywhere of the blatant dive by Evertons niasse yesterday. Remember the retrospective action for bernardo which was a pen by the way. He should get an Oscar with his 3 match ban for blatant cheating.

Yes, not a penalty all day long. But any manager post-match would have complained if they didn't get it, probably even Pep.

He made a meal out of it but it’s a penalty for me he knocks him off balance when his knee catches him as he runs through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.