Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Agree with what Pep was geting at .........."John played in international FRIENDLIES 90 minutes , 90 minutes, 90 minutes" its a feckinjoke why he played both games , okay an injury can happen at any time but it cannot have helped

Just one of those things really. I would have been more pissed off had it happened playing for England.

Pep played Stones at West Brom in the cup earlier this season when he needn't have so can't really complain about too many games. I am sure Stones is chuffed to playing for England. Whether we are is a different matter!

It's not about being the last man. It's about did it stop a certain goal scoring opportunity. There were still too many if's and but's
to be able to say that definately. So yellow card was right, for me.
I think being the last man or not is part of the consideration. Imagine a scenario where even though Vardy was clear on goal he still had our goal keeper and a man city defender right beside the keeper (e.g. Stones) in front of him and there comes Kompany and rough tackles him. Would a red be fair in such circumstances? I know I still need to take a closer look at how close Stones was to Vardy as if Vardy was clearly ahead, they may have a case.

You are making no sense. What does going to the game have to do with knowing the team is playing great? And what does that whole idea have to do with a disagreement on how to describe a particular sequence in the game?

Seriously! Get it together.

You need not engage in conversation. It will give you a sleepless evening.

Because when you watch it on a screen nobby you do not see the whole picture. This team is playing a totally different way to football seen before.
That is why 3300 city supporters saw a performance you will never see on the computer.

I have nothing in common with you.
I'm happy for you. But I don't care what you do or think about what you are seeing.

Not seen the game, but fantastic that we can bring in two players who have barely kicked a fucking ball in months, playing side by side, away, at the team who always produces its best performances of the season v us, & keep a clean sheet.

That really is a sign of a title winning team.

We are almost too far away from the whole of the Prem, for them to finish above us. Just a few more points gap & it's more or less over imo.

Tough spell ahead potentially, with JS out though. If we come out of that flying, it's over.

It was superb mate. The Leicester fans I spoke to in the pub afterwards said it was was like nothing they had ever seen before.

Why we have negativity is beyond me. ?

Thought we were very good. Again. I still go into games thinking there is a slip up somewhere but we just keep batting it back.

It's early but it's looking ominous I feel. At our max nobody will touch us.

It was superb mate. The Leicester fans I spoke to in the pub afterwards said it was was like nothing they had ever seen before.

Why we have negativity is beyond me. ?

I watched it on a computer screen mate and I agree it's not the same as being there but I could see clearly enough to know we are playing fantastically well and we should enjoy every moment of it.
Looking forward to seeing us on Tuesday and hopefully continue our great run.
Definitely no negativity here ....hell no

Because when you watch it on a screen nobby you do not see the whole picture. This team is playing a totally different way to football seen before.
That is why 3300 city supporters saw a performance you will never see on the computer.

I have nothing in common with you.
No need for the shitty attitude pal,no more,thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.