Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The EDS need to qualify for their own tournament, why would they weaken their own chances.

the whole point of the eds and youth teams is to get players in the first team, I'm sure they wouldnt mind if foden got a first team game or was on the bench, which is miles more important and beneficial to foden then playing for the eds.

going off the post above the eds have qualified anyway ( might be wrong...)

Pep says he will rotate. Yaya, Gundogan, Bernardo will all play. The players who didn’t play today will play against Feyenoord.
In that case...

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Yaya Touré Gundogan
Sterling Bernardo Sané
Aguero

In that case...

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Yaya Touré Gundogan
Sterling Bernardo Sané
Aguero

This is my team with one change: Danilo RB and Zinchenko LB. I am worried about Walker playing the next 4 matches in a row so I would rest him here and play him in the next 3 league games which are the priority IMO

save sterling, sane, kdb, silva, delph, dinho & walker for weekend.
4-4-2 diamond, hope foden will start.

---------------------- bravo
danilo --- otamendi --- mangala --- zinchenko
----------------------- yaya
---------- gundogan ------- foden
------------------- bernardo
---------- kun ------------- gabby (brahim)

This is my team with one change: Danilo RB and Zinchenko LB. I am worried about Walker playing the next 4 matches in a row so I would rest him here and play him in the next 3 league games which are the priority IMO
Unless Danilo comes in at RB in one of those 3 league games to give Walker a rest

Unless Danilo comes in at RB in one of those 3 league games to give Walker a rest

True but I’m not too confident in Delph playing the 3 matches either.

Would rather see
Zinchenko-Danilo on Tuesday,
then Delph-Walker against Huddersfield Danilo-Walker against Soton and
finally Delph-Walker against West Ham

Feyenoord are struggling domestically and who`s to say that they won`t rotate. They can`t qualify, and I doubt very much that they will get third place. They need to concentrate on domestic league points to get back into the european qualifying positions.

Our team picks itself for 8 positions, today`s bench plus Otamendi. Personally I`d play Walker and get the game won. The other conundrums are KDB or Foden, and Sane or Stirling?

Bravo
Walker Nico Mangler Danilo
Foden Yaya KDB (or Foden)
Sane (or Sterling) Aguero Bernado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.