Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Good advice :)
I haven't had time to read any of the threads but I ducked in & out of the City app & that gives me confidence I will enjoy the game quite a lot when I eventually see it, as does your reply.

We have spread play like has never been done before. Particularly away from home. If the opposition do not have better players then they are helpless. They can press for fifteen minutes but then it is impossible afterwards. We (pep) has changed football forever.

Can't say too much as a mod wants to ban me shhhh.

12 points is my 'it's all over' rule, for any 'top' side as even if a team catches them & goes ahead, then said team probably drops points themselves & the reverse happens.

Agreed. Spurs won twelve of the last thirteen league games last season and still finished seven points off the winners. It's too much to ask of any team and actually if a team surrenders that lead then they need to visit a shrink as something has gone drastically tits up.

You could argue Vinny wasn't the last man. There is a case for that mate.

In reality John was never catching him. It was poor decision making from Vincent but I don't think that was a red card.

Borderline red for me. DOGSO offence is at the referees discretion though and he must've felt it wasn't obvious enough to issue a red card, Ederson was already coming off his line as well which may have influenced his decision.

Was good to see Vinny settle after that and I thought he had a great game, hope he can keep his fitness up.

We are getting some decisions this season ,(excluding 2 ridiculous sending offs) the offside goal last week and Vinnie today , on another day the game against the Goons could have been nervy last 20 minutes at 2-1 and then we could have been down to ten men against leicester for 88 minutes , our good fortune is well overdue in my opinion , because we have suffered some very strange decisions over the last 12 months.
Was is it a "Clear Goal Scoring Opportunity ?" if it wasn't it was not a sending off .it is a very subjective decision .We have had players booked and sent off when they should not have so about time we got a good call

Agreed. Spurs won twelve of the last thirteen league games last season and still finished seven points off the winners. It's too much to ask of any team and actually if a team surrenders that lead then they need to visit a shrink as something has gone drastically tits up.

Liverpool in 14!

With this side if we go 12 clear then it's over.

it is fine margins though. Had we lost to a Chelsea for example we would have been 3 clear not 8! Rags and Spurs games going to be v important.

Also while we may still be 'dark horses' for the UCL in the eyes of most, being so far ahead by the time the knock-outs start will only help us. Usually English teams have to prioritize the games and without help from the FA regarding the scheduling one competition has to be put ahead of another.

Your Bayerns/Barca/Madrid/PSG/Juventus have it easier due to weaker domestic competition and favorable bureaucracy. We can be in that position too due to our outstanding football which means some youngsters can get the league games and valuable experience while we fight for all competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.