Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter if he did a cruyff turn amd laid on a ball for the goal. The doom mongers would be talking about the throw in he gave away fucking clueless. Didnt put a foot wrong for me which is more than can be said for vinny who was lucky today. We need a 4th man at centre half me I am happy with Mangala being the man suck it up doom mongers.

It doesnt matter if he did a cruyff turn amd laid on a ball for the goal. The doom mongers would be talking about the throw in he gave away fucking clueless. Didnt put a foot wrong for me which is more than can be said for vinny who was lucky today. We need a 4th man at centre half me I am happy with Mangala being the man suck it up doom mongers.
giphy.gif

Glad he had a good game, hopefully he will start the next one and do well again.

I am satisfied with Mangala to be our 3rd or 4th choice CB.

He is strong, fast and young.

I am sure all what he needs is a run of games to gain confidence and then he will prove many doubters wrong.

Cant fault his performance today , hes only played against Wolves and he had two rookie defenders in Adebaiyo and Zinchenko either side of him , he looks very capable with good players around him , would rest Vinny for Feyenoord give him time to recover and play Mangala and Otto in the middle.

This all day long. With Tosin next to him against Wolves he was the supposed leader and he struggled with the responsibility. He looked a different player once Stones came on. Likewise he played with Kompany today and looked comfortable.

Glad he had a good game, hopefully he will start the next one and do well again.

I am satisfied with Mangala to be our 3rd or 4th choice CB.

He is strong, fast and young.

I am sure all what he needs is a run of games to gain confidence and then he will prove many doubters wrong.
He’ll be 27 in February. He’s not young anymore.

Got slated in the pre-match thread for picking him.

Good on ya, knobs.

rookie players which is playing better than him.
Mangala is not a young player anymore.
In his age, he's the one should lead, protect and guide rookie players, not otherwise.

Agree at 26 and a French international player , he should be a leader , but he's not , but you actually believe adebaiyo would have come into todays game and played better than Mangala ? Give the guy credit where its due , he played very well today and we will need him for the next few weeks whilst Stones recovers , so lets get behind him and stop the negativity.

Have liked him since he rocked up. Total professional and hasn’t really had a chance to integrate properly into the first team. Pep will do a ‘Delph’ on him as well. He won’t let us down.

Wasnt asked too many questions ,Vardy did get through a couple of times but was fortunately offside
Lost his boot,needs to tie it on better,was lucky to get so much time to put it on again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.