Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Agreed. Spurs won twelve of the last thirteen league games last season and still finished seven points off the winners. It's too much to ask of any team and actually if a team surrenders that lead then they need to visit a shrink as something has gone drastically tits up.
Only concern is how we keep this standard up till May .we are playing on a different planet and Pep has got everyone reaching levels they could not have dreamed of .the football is breathtaking and every player looks so comfortable and fit .think ive answerd my concern of course we can keep this standard up

Last edited:
The wheels could quite have easily fell off today. No Aguer, Otamendi a half fit Vinny and then Stones going with a hammy to be replaced by Mangala. But with all that many would have buckled. Today showed again that we have really have strength in depth.

I thought Stones was close enough to the action, coupled with the fact it was 30 yards plus from the goal, to give Vinny the benefit of the doubt. Albeit the Leicester fan on the train thought I was "taking the piss"!

Was is it a "Clear Goal Scoring Opportunity ?" if it wasn't it was not a sending off .it is a very subjective decision .We have had players booked and sent off when they should not have so about time we got a good call

Think the ref got it right , when vinnie made the challenge with their fans baying for blood i feared the worst and after Walkers sending off anything is possible.

Just got in from work, watched it on my phone (no chance I was missing it). Just class to watch, could easily have slipped up today but we just look like we can run all over any team. From what I saw, Delph, De Bruyne and Sterling were stand outs.

Just seen the Kompany/Vardy incident on MOTD and tbh I would not have complained if Vinny had seen red.

KDB's goal was pretty awesome!

We do this every week in the States for Alabama College Football (Tidefans.com). It's just fun to see what the different strengths and weaknesses as viewed by the fans.

The Good -- Another dominating win although the Foxes were pesky at times, Kompany getting a yellow card (could have been a red), and Fabian Delph's play.

The Bad -- Hamstring injury to John Stones -- out month to 6 weeks.

The Ugly -- Vardy's gesticulations every time a City player beat him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.