Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

I love Cheesy’s vlogs.
Pity I can’t same the same about this arrogant City fan though.
Sounds like a ex Rag who has jumped ship to me!

I love Cheesy’s vlogs.
Pity I can’t same the same about this arrogant City fan though.
Sounds like a ex Rag who has jumped ship to me!

Nah I think he said he's followed his fathers team, may have even been born in Manchester and moved down south can't quite remember is exact words. Still he's not the most knowledgeable City fan, annoyingly never seems bring up Silva when there's a best midfielder debate, oh and made the mistake of conceding Spurs are a "bigger club" to the Spuds fan(that's what we get when a Londoner represents us). He seems more comic relief on that channel always making blunders, his arrogance is meant in jest to wind people up to be fair... but I'd much rather see Esteemed Kompany or Alex from BMRTV on there for their so called debates.

Nah I think he said he's followed his fathers team, may have even been born in Manchester and moved down south can't quite remember is exact words. Still he's not the most knowledgeable City fan, annoyingly never seems brings up Silva when there's a best midfielder debate and seems more comic relief on that channel... I'd much rather see Estemed Kompany or Alex from BMRTV on there.

Yep Esteemed Kompany is a much better vlogger who represents the club much better then this prick tbh

Yep Esteemed Kompany is a much better vlogger who represents the club much better then this prick tbh
He needs to do more vlogs. He's only done a couple this season. To be fair, I'd hate to have to do that during a match, but they are entertaining especially for people like me that can't go to matches.

He needs to do more vlogs. He's only done a couple this season. To be fair, I'd hate to have to do that during a match, but they are entertaining especially for people like me that can't go to matches.

Forgotten about this guy. Just checked and he has done one about the Leicester game. Always interesting stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.