United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Lukaku's done his usual 'score when the team are always two or three goals ahead' routine.

"Martial is as good as Sane.

Matic would start ahead of Fernandinho.

I'd have Jones ahead of Otamendi or Stones. Yes he has a poor injury record, but when he plays he's a better player.

Valencia is level with Walker. There is probably no difference between the two.

Rashford could easily replace Sterling in the City squad and I think has a higher ceiling."

giphy.gif

Another deluded rag comment...read this beauty. I honestly cannot believe the blindness that these rag numpties see through to come out with such drivel and believe it

IrishRedDevilFull Member
N.Ireland
Don't talk nonsense!
You think top players such as Matic, Pogba and Martial, who have played to a high level under several different managers, in several different teams/leagues and on the international stage, could not play for Pep in this City si

What can Fernandinho do that Matic can't?
What can Silva do that Pogba can't?
What can Sane do that Martial can't?

Jones and Bailly are both better than Stones and Otamendi, so I'll not even ask you that question.

Those players would easily play for City. Also Matic and Pogba have better mobility than Silva and Fernandinho, so don't spin such bullshit.

Watching MOTD highlights the swamp comes across as a right circus. Players parading and behaving like some sort of pantermine. Stomach churning...

Another deluded rag comment...read this beauty. I honestly cannot believe the blindness that these rag numpties see through to come out with such drivel and believe it

IrishRedDevilFull Member
N.Ireland
Don't talk nonsense!
You think top players such as Matic, Pogba and Martial, who have played to a high level under several different managers, in several different teams/leagues and on the international stage, could not play for Pep in this City si

What can Fernandinho do that Matic can't?
What can Silva do that Pogba can't?
What can Sane do that Martial can't?

Jones and Bailly are both better than Stones and Otamendi, so I'll not even ask you that question.

Those players would easily play for City. Also Matic and Pogba have better mobility than Silva and Fernandinho, so don't spin such bullshit.
Tell him to take the neck brace off and he might actually see what Silva etc do with the ball at their feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.