Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should sign him on a free in the summer to piss everyone off, plus if we buy anyone in Jan it should either be:

A CB who can play LB in case Delph or Stones/Kompany needs a rest/gets injured.
or
A DM for cover for Dinho, although we do have Gundogan who we were led to believe was bought with the intention of playing him as the pivot but considering he's fit and Pep isn't bringing him on to keep Dinho fresh in games maybe he's changed his mind on that.

I think we should sign him on a free in the summer to piss everyone off, plus if we buy anyone in Jan it should either be:

A CB who can play LB in case Delph or Stones/Kompany needs a rest/gets injured.
or
A DM for cover for Dinho, although we do have Gundogan who we were led to believe was bought with the intention of playing him as the pivot but considering he's fit and Pep isn't bringing him on to keep Dinho fresh in games maybe he's changed his mind on that.

I think City will want it wrapped up in January.

We had planned for him this season and had Arsenal signed Lemar he would be a City player now.

I don't think City will want to risk him having his head turned by another club, which we know in football can happen.

Incredible performance today. Top 5 player in the league. Sign him and it's bye bye to the chasing crop.
There must be something wrong with my eyesight then,

I thought he rang himself into the ground, but 2-3 times 2nd half he was put through and outrun each time illustrating the point I've made for most of the Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.