United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
See they still have the uncanny knack of scoring game changing goals on the stroke of half time.

Unfortunately, and whatever way we choose to see it, that lot willl be our biggest rivals. And the way we are performing squadwise that doesn't mean a lot.

Another deluded rag comment...read this beauty. I honestly cannot believe the blindness that these rag numpties see through to come out with such drivel and believe it

IrishRedDevilFull Member
N.Ireland
Don't talk nonsense!
You think top players such as Matic, Pogba and Martial, who have played to a high level under several different managers, in several different teams/leagues and on the international stage, could not play for Pep in this City si

What can Fernandinho do that Matic can't?
What can Silva do that Pogba can't?
What can Sane do that Martial can't?

Jones and Bailly are both better than Stones and Otamendi, so I'll not even ask you that question.

Those players would easily play for City. Also Matic and Pogba have better mobility than Silva and Fernandinho, so don't spin such bullshit.
Given that all these key players at the rags are at least as good as ,if not better than their equivalents at City, it must quite a mystery to them that we are so far ahead of them.

Given that all these key players at the rags are at least as good as ,if not better than their equivalents at City, it must quite a mystery to them that we are so far ahead of them.
It must be some sort of witchcraft.

The derby is going to be key to the season, looking at our next 3 games it is reasonable to hope for 9 points, the same goes for the rags although the Arse away will be a test.

If we can beat them at the swamp i feel the gap will be too big for them to bridge.

The derby is going to be key to the season, looking at our next 3 games it is reasonable to hope for 9 points, the same goes for the rags although the Arse away will be a test.

If we can beat them at the swamp i feel the gap will be too big for them to bridge.
The gap is already too big.
We have played our toughest game, Chelsea away, the rags still have to play their toughest games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.