City shirt on telly

I spotted the City pennant behind the bar in Tales of the Unexpected. I'm such a saddo I paused the show and took screenshot of it! Not sure I've still got it & if I did would be rubbish at uploading it on here

There was Kev in Shameless always had his 60's replica shirt on, and there was a drama about hairdressers few years back... Cutting It think it was called... guy in that always had a City shirt on.

I watched an episode of disappeared a year or two ago. A young man had gone missing under very suspicious circumstances without any trace of him since(unless it has subsequently been solved). It happened around 2007 and the main photo used of him he was in the 05/06 City home Jersey I think. It was in the states before we started being well known throughout the world, so always wondered how he got that shirt or became a City fan.
Are you talking a out Broadchurch featuring ex doctor Who actor David Tennant? If so the lad who was killed by falling off a cliff was indeed a City fan even though the town it was set in was a south coastal one. His bedroom had a big city poster on the wall. Still don't know how that series ended.

A couple of years ago I was watching a TV show about repo men in the US. They were going to repossess a car in LA,and one of the friends of the guy whose car was being repossessed was wearing an Etihad Airways City shirt.
MCFC - Straight Outta Compton.

I saw that, he had Dzeko on the back of the home shirt. Big lad, the bald white guy shit himself.

Been looking for that shooting stars film for years. The young lad in it, is a good mate of mine. Went on to do Corrie and loads of other stuff, even he’s not got a copy anymore. Used to do his nut in in school, because everyone quoted the “is he gonna shag her” line to death at him haha. Anyone know where I might find a copy of this? It was a channel four film if I remember correctly.

Been looking for that shooting stars film for years. The young lad in it, is a good mate of mine. Went on to do Corrie and loads of other stuff, even he’s not got a copy anymore. Used to do his nut in in school, because everyone quoted the “is he gonna shag her” line to death at him haha. Anyone know where I might find a copy of this? It was a channel four film if I remember correctly.

Gaz Brown a mate of ericas played the lad when social services turned up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.