Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Stones was in front of Vardy, but if we are being honest, I don't think Stones had a decent chance of stopping him. He was to his left and Vardy would have simply run right towards our goal

Got to agree. We got lucky today..... similar against Arsenal with the offside. However, we've had far more go against us in the previous 5 years, bout time we had a fair rub of the green....

Got to agree. We got lucky today..... similar against Arsenal with the offside. However, we've had far more go against us in the previous 5 years, bout time we had a fair rub of the green....
I don't think we got lucky. We dominated in all departments. Men Vs boys.

Forget the shocking performance there last season that was an abberation, but games like this still used to give us all sorts of problems. Aside from the Walker sending off we are getting the rub of the green on decisions, last season every one went against us. This side now has a belief and an inner steel to win and not be beaten no matter what which is great to see. It sounds churlish to criticize when we are playing so well but if we were more clinical with some of the good chances we create we would be even more comfortable. David Silva is so calm and composed until he has a chance to score then boom it is usually ballooned over the bar, bizarre.

It is nice to have a cushion as injuries and the games coming thick and fast means we are bound to have a bit of a dip. Hopefully i am wrong and we continue to conquer all before us, i guess fifty years of typical City is hard to shake off lol!

Many people said it (on here) before the season started....but it really does feel we are at the start of something quite special with this team and manager. We could completely dominate the league for a decade...or more

We all should really enjoy this breathtaking football, it’s earning City
a lot of deserved media plaudits and they do not give them easily.

We could and should really have scored at least 4. Ederson didnt have to make 1 save. And that was a game some thought was close!

Oh and I said out loud "OH WOW" when Jesus scored. Just completely shocked me the brilliance of our football.

Thought Dave was brilliant today, under the radar but brilliant as usual
He had something about him today. It's as if he dragged us through the game at times, he was smashed around, Leicester often doubled up and trebled up on him but he appeared out the other side with the ball to set us on our way again

Today was another potential slip-up, but we keep coming through these games with flying colours. We're a special team at the moment, and an absolute joy to watch. I'm not one to stoke old fires, but it seems laughable that people were questioning Guardiola last season. We are incredibly lucky to have him. This is football on another level to what we've ever seen before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.