Things people do that annoy you.

The 30+ dog owners that have taken over my local park

I put my sarny down on the bench while I searched my bag for my phone, meanwhile a dog ran up and nicked it, the owner sort of laughed and apologised but did not offer me the $6 it cost me

People who press pedestrian crossing buttons without checking if the road is clear...

This week I have mainly been inwardly raging at:
People who take 5 mins between sets in the gym.
Anyone who uses a mobile phone in a gym
People who just stop dead in the doorway when pushing their trolley out of the supermarket
Blokes who ask for a lemonade top on their pint

People who drink from your bottle but put the whole neck of the bottle in their gob pouring some of the contents of their mouth back into your bottle.

People who leave copious amounts of crumbs or jam in the marg/butter.

The new woman at work (trust me you won't want to see the pics) not only does she complain about how we do everything but goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it. She's in her second week (today is day 8) and she thought about walking on day one and three and last night I thought she would.....
We start our shift at 3pm (3 hours time) and I'll be surprised if she turns up. Half of me hopes she doesn't.

Smoke. What's the fucking point especially in a age there are far more nicotine alternatives that stick a cancer causing stick in your mouth. Should be banned. Obviously won't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.