Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did City play? Just had a look at the DM site and we have an article about stones injury and the match report hiding waaaaay down the page behind the water polo and table tennis

Did City play? Just had a look at the DM site and we have an article about stones injury and the match report hiding waaaaay down the page behind the water polo and table tennis

Ha, come on mate! Do you really give a shit about what the Mail's running order is when we're playing so well?! They will always put articles about better supported clubs above us. It's pure economics/click bait.

Can't help but feel like we go out of our way to find things to feel aggrieved about. Sit back and enjoy the ride. This is genuinely one of the best times I've ever experienced as s City fan. Don't get wound up by trivialities.

Ha, come on mate! Do you really give a shit about what the Mail's running order is when we're playing so well?! They will always put articles about better supported clubs above us. It's pure economics/click bait.

Can't help but feel like we go out of our way to find things to feel aggrieved about. Sit back and enjoy the ride. This is genuinely one of the best times I've ever experienced as s City fan. Don't get wound up by trivialities.
Very true, hopefully we can “fly under the radar” all the way to the title while the show pony Pogba gets all the accolades...

When you're out here and there's nobody to talk about the game with on a Sunday you tend to rely on the media a lot more. I don't know why but years ago I gravitated to the mail app. As it's the accepted news source of the Neanderthal and they have a power over what the numpties are drip fed it does get to me that they pander to the team I've hated all my life even when they are absolute garbage yet ignore the best footballers around.

Good advice RIC
I am in blue heaven and couldn't give a damm about the media.
What we're watching every week is AMAZING.
PEP is a genius.
C.T.I.D

Not done a MUEN check for a while, so I thought I'd do one after our superb win at Leicester, and United's win against Newcastle and Pogba's return.
According to James Robson at the MUEN...........

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has found his answer to Kevin de Bruyne

And out of the first City and United headlines and articles, before you get to the main City section, keep on scrolling, scrolling, scrolling and scrolling, 8 are about United and 2 are about City. And just to emphasize the United bias further, under the main City section is a repeat of the main United section. Just in-case you missed it the first time.

Welcome to the Trinity MUEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.