Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

There’s an old mod that used to post similar last year just without it being satire.
I think I heard him at Maine Road in the 70s and 80s...

To be fair, it was probably the best tactic in the two inches of mud that constituted a pitch for everyone other than the top pros in the old days (and even the pros until fairly recently). Times change.

We play something ridiculous like 14 games in 45 days... how is this a good time?? John Stones could miss ALL of those games, and we are relying on injury-prone players like Delph and Vinnie to play almost every game...

We have to start Danilo in the next game. He is not even coming on as a substitute these days.

Forget the shocking performance there last season that was an abberation, but games like this still used to give us all sorts of problems. Aside from the Walker sending off we are getting the rub of the green on decisions, last season every one went against us. This side now has a belief and an inner steel to win and not be beaten no matter what which is great to see. It sounds churlish to criticize when we are playing so well but if we were more clinical with some of the good chances we create we would be even more comfortable. David Silva is so calm and composed until he has a chance to score then boom it is usually ballooned over the bar, bizarre.

It is nice to have a cushion as injuries and the games coming thick and fast means we are bound to have a bit of a dip. Hopefully i am wrong and we continue to conquer all before us, i guess fifty years of typical City is hard to shake off lol!

You think Sterling merited being sent off at Bournemouth? ;-)

He made a needless diving tackle that led to Leicester goal opportunity. He also gave away possession on a couple of plays by trying to make a difficult pass that wouldn't have given us any advantage anyway. And that's just on the top of my head.

He needs to be replaced. He's "a mistake leading to a goal" waiting to happen.
Off the top of my head, KDB gave away possession just as many times & let players run past him too without even making a tackle.

So when you call the taxi for Mangala, why don't you shout KDB to share it with him too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.