Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, come on mate! Do you really give a shit about what the Mail's running order is when we're playing so well?! They will always put articles about better supported clubs above us. It's pure economics/click bait.

Can't help but feel like we go out of our way to find things to feel aggrieved about. Sit back and enjoy the ride. This is genuinely one of the best times I've ever experienced as s City fan. Don't get wound up by trivialities.

Well said Ric.. some are taking it a little too far niw looking for negativity at every corner. Lets just focus on ourselves and enjoy what we arecwatching every week, because it is truly mesmerising

Not done a MUEN check for a while, so I thought I'd do one after our superb win at Leicester, and United's win against Newcastle and Pogba's return.
According to James Robson at the MUEN...........

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has found his answer to Kevin de Bruyne

And out of the first City and United headlines and articles, before you get to the main City section, keep on scrolling, scrolling, scrolling and scrolling, 8 are about United and 2 are about City. And just to emphasize the United bias further, under the main City section is a repeat of the main United section. Just in-case you missed it the first time.

Welcome to the Trinity MUEN.

Also read this headline in the MUEN , and i thought they had signed Messi , who in gods name can rate Carlton Pogba alongside The Prince , the reporters/journalists/jokers on the MUEN are quite easily biggest bunch of deluded Rags in the media , admittedly they are just dancing to the tune of their paymasters but this comparison really does question the intelligence of their "sports editor" James "Raggy" Robson.

Not done a MUEN check for a while, so I thought I'd do one after our superb win at Leicester, and United's win against Newcastle and Pogba's return.
According to James Robson at the MUEN...........

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has found his answer to Kevin de Bruyne

And out of the first City and United headlines and articles, before you get to the main City section, keep on scrolling, scrolling, scrolling and scrolling, 8 are about United and 2 are about City. And just to emphasize the United bias further, under the main City section is a repeat of the main United section. Just in-case you missed it the first time.

Welcome to the Trinity MUEN.
There is some deluded Stretford fans who think Pogba is better than Kev. United fans showing themselves up once again.

Ric is right.

We all know as well.

We all know the Daily Fail is another Rag properganda click bait machine, just like the MUEN, the Sun, the Mirror, the Daily Star, the Express, Sly Sports News, etc.

The Daily Fail's Sports online ripening order.

United.
United.
Liverpool.
Chelsea.
Arsenal.
Spurs.
England Rugby Union.
City.

IMG_1145.png

IMG_1146.png

IMG_1147.png

Ha, come on mate! Do you really give a shit about what the Mail's running order is when we're playing so well?! They will always put articles about better supported clubs above us. It's pure economics/click bait.

Can't help but feel like we go out of our way to find things to feel aggrieved about. Sit back and enjoy the ride. This is genuinely one of the best times I've ever experienced as s City fan. Don't get wound up by trivialities.

Very true Ric.

Fans need to realise papers are not obliged to give us the same coverage as other teams as they have commercial decisioms to make and its pointless feeling aggrieved by this.

We may get less coverage than say United/Liverpool/Spurs/Arsenal but arguably more coverage than every other football club on the football pyramid.

At the moment were playing wonderful football and that is reflected in the vast majority of media output and it is pretty easy to find. Its actually an additional pleasure of this City side that you can wake up on a sunday and read the articles musing over whether we will go a season unbeaten, are we the best footballing side ever and how good the likes of KDB are. Its just a great time to be a blue.

Sadly like everything in life it will not last for ever so better to just enjoy this period rather than find minscule slights to focus on.

Ric is right.

We all know as well.

We all know the Daily Fail is another Rag properganda click bait machine, just like the MUEN, the Sun, the Mirror, the Daily Star, the Express, Sly Sports News, etc.

The Daily Fail's Sports online ripening order.

United.
United.
Liverpool.
Chelsea.
Arsenal.
Spurs.
England Rugby Union.
City.

IMG_1145.png

IMG_1146.png

IMG_1147.png

Mate you have posted twice in this thread this morning about United getting media coverage and then posted in the United Thread about the article about stopping KDB.

It clearly infuriates you which I understand but we have just played some sublime football again this weekend. Focus on that pal everything else is white noise.

Well said Ric.. some are taking it a little too far niw looking for negativity at every corner. Lets just focus on ourselves and enjoy what we arecwatching every week, because it is truly mesmerising
I agree, but seeing as this is the media thread to comment on how we are portrayed in the media...........

They've just basically said this on Sunday Supplement that positive articles about us don't generate enough clicks or sales and it's just the way it is....basically tough shit get used to it....
But we all knew this anyway

Martin Samuel is being very frank about what drives media coverage on Sunday Supplement. Worth watching, even if some may not like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.