Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Take offence at this , a "shit Barcelona" i could handle.

Am I right in thinking that it was our away fans chanting "We're just a shit Man Utd" at the King Power? Was driving a removals van during the game and Radio 5 Live was cutting in and out around Lincolnshire, but I could have sworn that's what I heard.

I dont see how any offence committed early in a game warrants a different decision. Its like saying you can deliberately handball in the box in the first min and get away with it.

Correct, not saying it can be done, just agreeing with what was said ladt night that he only reason he got away with it was it being around 2mins into the game and had it been further into the game he defo would have gone, Seen it happen in many games

To go away from home and not start with your centre back pairing that’s done the business over the last 3 months is difficult. Then start Vinny and lose Stones early could have been a hammer blow. Vardy and Mahrez should have been licking their lips at that opportunity but offered nothing apart from Vinny’s lunge early doors.

The second is goal of the season for me, the way he reset himself onto his left foot I thought he was going to pick a pass but lazer guides it into the roof of the net.

Stones was in front of Vardy, but if we are being honest, I don't think Stones had a decent chance of stopping him. He was to his left and Vardy would have simply run right towards our goal
It was a cynical foul and I would have been very angry at Kompany if I was a Leicester fan. I'll give you that one. But there's an argument for the yellow namely that Stones had a fair chance to pull a magical block/tackle and imo the referee gave us the benefit of doubt. Lucky I know but not all together unfair. He didn't have to be right beside Vardy as he could have slid and got the ball. Not easy to pull off but you'd never know.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been a red
Me too.

Correct, not saying it can be done, just agreeing with what was said ladt night that he only reason he got away with it was it being around 2mins into the game and had it been further into the game he defo would have gone, Seen it happen in many games
I know mate it often gets stated by these experts but (IMO) its bollocks. Same as fouls outside the box are like confetti but as soon as its in the box they become hens teeth

I know mate it often gets stated by these experts but (IMO) its bollocks. Same as fouls outside the box are like confetti but as soon as its in the box they become hens teeth

Yep agree....we were lucky and Vinny was lucky and he knew it at the time (you could see the expression on his face)
Onwards and upwards now though Mossi, we are witnessing the best football ever from our club and it is great to watch every week

A shout out for Walker - he was good. Delph was very good.Sterling was very good.
If only Merlin(who was majestic)could wear a Spanish shirt under his City sky blue - he would score 8 out of 10.
Well played Blue Boys. 2 fantastic goals - with KdB - a rocket.
Got to agree. We got lucky today..... similar against Arsenal with the offside. However, we've had far more go against us in the previous 5 years, bout time we had a fair rub of the green....
We got lucky for the offside

But Arsenal got lucky for the penalty not given in the first half when Sterling was pulled back

Watching the replay on MOTD of Vinny and don't think we would have over turned an appeal if he had been sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.