Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are travelling down from Scotland on Tuesday for the game. I know alcohol in banned in the stadium, but is food still on sale? Useful to know if its pissing down outside. Is Summerbee Bar open as usual or is it closed too? Thanks for help blues.
The bars and food outside the ground open as usual.
Food inside is open

i think we'll see a back 3 for this game going for

Bravo
Walker
Tosin
Otamendi
Mangala
Danilo
Yaya
Gundogan
Bernardo
Jesus
Aguero

I reckon there'll be quite a few shocked when the team is announced given some of the starting XIs on here.

I keep on seeing Foden, Diaz and Tosin's name being mentioned in the same team...i don't think people realise that we're playing in the champions league and not a friendly.

We are not a one man team but KDB could do with a rest break before Huddersfield. Pep is suggesting yesterday's bench (Yaya, Gundogan, Bernardo, Danilo, Bravo, Mangala, Aquero) plus Otamendi will all be starters for Feyenoord. Perhaps Zinchenko, Foden and Diaz will make the bench. A modest energy-saving win with no injuries will do nicely (with Diaz scoring from a Foden assist late on).
With John out perhaps Tosin needs to be more involved, when the circumstances are right.

Think I read Foden was likely to play in the afternoon for City youth to make sure they qualify. If right, unlikely to play for first team Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.