Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

I dont see how any offence committed early in a game warrants a different decision. Its like saying you can deliberately handball in the box in the first min and get away with it.
Correct. If it's red card offence (which it was) after 20 minutes, then it's red card offence after 2 minutes. We got away with it yesterday; payback of sorts for Walker's ridiculous red card against the blue Mickeys and Raz's for celebrating the late winner at Bournemouth.

Another 3 points and a clean sheet and we were comfortable throughout the 90 mins. Bad news with stones injury but we all need to get behind mangala
If Delph can turn it around so can he. Hopefully plenty of rotation for champions league

Was it our fans singing "we're just a shit man utd"?
Thought it was the Leicester fans which i thought was embarrassing for them.Daft song anyway hope our fans don't start singing it going forward.

Was it our fans singing "we're just a shit man utd"?
Thought it was the Leicester fans which i thought was embarrassing for them.Daft song anyway hope our fans don't start singing it going forward.
I’ve heard City fans sing it. Irony at its best

Red all day that, as a few have said if that was Sergio going through at the Swamp and Ugly Phill did that there would be Bluemoon meltdown if it wasn't given as a red. One thing these days is we are starting to get some decisions, just like Bacon Face got for 25 odd years, we are due a shed load!....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.