United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will crank up the pressure running up to the derby, and I expect some classic Jose mind games, in the week before the game.

Ah yes the toxic tit "mind games" attributes that thankfully convinced Barca to select Pep ahead of Maureen as Rijkaard's replacement and why all these years later half the rag hierarchy didn't want him anywhere near the swamp unless they couldn't get Pochettino.

He's not and never will be Pep - he's just a dickhead.

This rag on ragcafe has got us sussed:

"Its started. They've lost Stones, Kompany should have walked and lowly Leicester caused them real problems. Kompany won't last and that defence can be got at.
De Bruyne will have to be rested or they risk an injury for him. He is the game changer, take him away, and they won't be winning as easily.
Their forward 3, often make poor decisions and points will be dropped.
We will crank up the pressure running up to the derby, and I expect some classic Jose mind games, in the week before the game.
By the end of the Christmas period, we will be very close and then it will be game on until the end. Keep the faith, Jose has this under control
"

Leicester didnt have shot on target in 90 minutes on a six game unbeaten run , Newcastle after their recent home defeat to Bournemouth played the Rags off the park for 20 minutes and should have been 3-0 ahead , not sure what our Raggy friend is smoking but it must be some real good shit

Brighton at Home and Watford and arsenal away before the derby for themก. Arsenal will take points of them I think. Would be great to go into the derby ten points ahead.

They are dropping 5pts from that lot imo. I can’t see us dropping any from our 3 games before the Derby going on current form.
So potentially 13pts behind us plus GD going into the Derby.
They will have to get off the bus and attack us in that game and I can’t fucking wait!

did you ever think newcastle would get anything out of the game even after the first goal you just knew they would roll over when united scored at they did

united spurs chelsea and arsenal are going to beat each other then city are just going to pick up the points time and time again they are fight each other for a top 4 place and not the title that's the key for me and city can just coast and still win like vs arsenal last time out

Exacly even at this early part of the season it has been accepted by the media that it is the PL without the favourute.

They admire our football, expect our results but concentrate on the real PL table that excludes us.

Just bumped into a rag this morning.
He said fucking hell mate u were lucky yesterday ?????.
And did you see how good pogba is.

Fuck off clown

look at this lol.

Yesterday at 18:25
IrishRedDevilFull Member

De Gea and Pogba yes. The rest no.
Martial is as good as Sane.

Matic would start ahead of Fernandinho.

I'd easily have Jones and Bailly ahead of Otamendi and Stones. Jones has a poor injury record, but when he plays he's a better player.

Valencia is level with Walker. There is probably no difference between the two.

Rashford could easily replace Sterling in the City squad and I think has a higher ceiling.

Anyway I won't get into squad comparison in depth as they are silly but just because City are in great form, doesn't mean people should be so negative about United.

I have every confidence that, the way we are playing, it will take a very special performance from the dippers to beat us.
I stand by my comment that we have played our most difficult opponent already.
The rags still have to face theirs and roll on the day when we silence Savage, Nevilles, Ferdinand, Custis and all the rest of the halfwits who think that they are a title challenger!

look at this lol.

Yesterday at 18:25
IrishRedDevilFull Member

De Gea and Pogba yes. The rest no.
Martial is as good as Sane.

Matic would start ahead of Fernandinho.

I'd easily have Jones and Bailly ahead of Otamendi and Stones. Jones has a poor injury record, but when he plays he's a better player.

Valencia is level with Walker. There is probably no difference between the two.

Rashford could easily replace Sterling in the City squad and I think has a higher ceiling.

Anyway I won't get into squad comparison in depth as they are silly but just because City are in great form, doesn't mean people should be so negative about United.

I used to do this with City players getting into United's first eleven and there were many times when not one City player would have made it. Whilst there may be some merit in some positions I'd say they were only equal at best (The CB comparison is laughable as is RB; Jones FFS) but I genuinely would not take one of their players over any of our best eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.