Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

To go away from home and not start with your centre back pairing that’s done the business over the last 3 months is difficult. Then start Vinny and lose Stones early could have been a hammer blow. Vardy and Mahrez should have been licking their lips at that opportunity but offered nothing apart from Vinny’s lunge early doors.

The second is goal of the season for me, the way he reset himself onto his left foot I thought he was going to pick a pass but lazer guides it into the roof of the net.
That rocket was more Werner von Braun than Kevin de Bruyne.

It was a cynical foul and I would have been very angry at Kompany if I was a Leicester fan. I'll give you that one. But there's an argument for the yellow namely that Stones had a fair chance to pull a magical block/tackle and imo the referee gave us the benefit of doubt. Lucky I know but not all together unfair. He didn't have to be right beside Vardy as he could have slid and got the ball. Not easy to pull off but you'd never know.

Me too.
red all day long

Was it our fans singing "we're just a shit man utd"?
Thought it was the Leicester fans which i thought was embarrassing for them.Daft song anyway hope our fans don't start singing it going forward.

It's been sung at a few games now, including the Arsenal one. Don't see anything wrong with it myself its clearly intended as irony and it works as a response because its obvious to anyone who follows football that its not true.

It's been sung at a few games now, including the Arsenal one. Don't see anything wrong with it myself its clearly intended as irony and it works as a response because its obvious to anyone who follows football that its not true.
First time I've noticed it tbh mate,i can see the humour in it just not a fan of it,feels bit small minded,playing this incredible football breaking records etc and we're singing we're just a shit man United lol..if the shoe was on other foot this season and United we're smashing it I doubt they would be singing that about us,If we win the champions league would we sing it then also? Lol...dunno maybe im overthinking it and need to loosen up :) lol

Was it our fans singing "we're just a shit man utd"?
Thought it was the Leicester fans which i thought was embarrassing for them.Daft song anyway hope our fans don't start singing it going forward.

Leicester sang it first then we sang it in retaliation, more so when we were 2-0 up! I Like it because fans sing it to us expecting it to rustle our feathers, we sing it as a "WE don't give a fuck, we're man city, and we're arse raping the fuck out of your team"

First time I've noticed it tbh mate,i can see the humour in it just not a fan of it,feels bit small minded,playing this incredible football breaking records etc and we're singing we're just a shit man United lol..if the shoe was on other foot this season and United we're smashing it I doubt they would be singing that about us,If we win the champions league would we sing it then also? Lol...dunno maybe im overthinking it and need to loosen up :) lol

You are joking ?

They were singing about us in the Nou Camp when they won the treble.

I don't like us singing about Utd unless we are playing them, but I love this one. It just shows up oppo supporters for being sad ****s, singing it at us.

Very bad positioning from both Kompany and Stones to allow Vardy to dissect them like that. A red would have been harsh but understandable. The ball split the two central defenders, Stones wouldn't have got there. In Vincent's defence, it did look like he was going for the ball.

Apart from that though it was a dominant performance at a ground we deserved to lose at last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.