Mangala

Toure
Gudongan
Foden

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Last edited:
Kompany is too fragile and important to play another game so soon after coming back and against relatively lesser opposition
Same with Delph. He' just played 90 after coming back from injury
I'd give Fern a rest for Gundogan and give Dave a start as he links all our play up top. If we're well ahead at half time then I'd put Toure on for Dave
Zinchenko is worth a start on the left
It's games such as this where we take the opportunity to rest players and also to include players who haven't had much game time
...............Ederson
Walker ..Otamendi ..Mangala... Danilo
..............Gundogan
Sterling ....Bernardo.....Dave....Zinchenko
................Aguero

I wouldn't like to see it and, thankfully, you're right, there's zero chance of it happening. Play to win. We have several players who will always get a game ahead the likes of Tosin, Foden etc - they're better players, they've played major european ties before and they'll know we can finish the job of securing 1st on Tuesday. No time to fuck about with kids.

i really don't understand your point. do you think if foden plays we wont win ? a first team with foden in midfield. do you think he's that bad... your other point about we have better players ahead of them - that will always be the case - silva and de bruyne, sterling are obviously ahead of foden, but then you could say that for every game, how does he get a chance then ?. we are through and against a pretty poor feyenoord team, its the perfect opportunity to at least put him on the bench. he's not going to make us lose or make our team weaker, hes a brilliant young player, who more then likely could improve our first team or at least slot in.

we would be playing to win if he played....

Kompany is too fragile and important to play another game so soon after coming back and against relatively lesser opposition
Same with Delph. He' just played 90 after coming back from injury
I'd give Fern a rest for Gundogan and give Dave a start as he links all our play up top. If we're well ahead at half time then I'd put Toure on for Dave
Zinchenko is worth a start on the left
It's games such as this where we take the opportunity to rest players and also to include players who haven't had much game time
...............Ederson
Walker ..Otamendi ..Mangala... Danilo
..............Gundogan
Sterling ....Bernardo.....Dave....Zinchenko
................Aguero
Could be wrong, but I don`t think Zinchenko is eligible for CL games

Ederson
Walker Mangala Kompany Danilo
Gundogan Foden Silva
Bernardo Aguero Sane

I'd give Mangala and Kompany more time together and rest Delph, KDB, Fernandinho and Sterling.

We need a backup for Fernandinho. This is why Yaya needs to go (as much as I love him).
I can't see anything good coming from Vinny playing two games in four days when he's just coming back from an injury. Mangala and Otamendi have to start IMO.

...............Bravo
Danilo ..Otamendi ..Mangala... Zinch....
..................Yaya.....
....Bernardo......Gundog.........Merlin.
........Sterling......
................Aguero
Sterling will roam and play as a striker just behind Kun.
Don't know about Foden. Is he in the CL squad?.

...............Bravo
Danilo ..Otamendi ..Mangala... Zinch....
..................Yaya.....
....Bernardo......Gundog.........Merlin.
........Sterling......
................Aguero
Sterling will roam and play as a striker just behind Kun.
Don't know about Foden. Is he in the CL squad?.
Foden is on the B list and can play. Zinchenko is not eligible.

I wouldn't like to see it and, thankfully, you're right, there's zero chance of it happening. Play to win. We have several players who will always get a game ahead the likes of Tosin, Foden etc - they're better players, they've played major european ties before and they'll know we can finish the job of securing 1st on Tuesday. No time to fuck about with kids.
You’ll find all three could play along with the players that didn’t start at the weekend and we could still win at a canter.

If we lose any players from Saturday to injury against Feyn then we are fucking idiots. No chance Kompany plays and why risk Ota?

i really don't understand your point. do you think if foden plays we wont win ? a first team with foden in midfield. do you think he's that bad... your other point about we have better players ahead of them - that will always be the case - silva and de bruyne, sterling are obviously ahead of foden, but then you could say that for every game, how does he get a chance then ?. we are through and against a pretty poor feyenoord team, its the perfect opportunity to at least put him on the bench. he's not going to make us lose or make our team weaker, hes a brilliant young player, who more then likely could improve our first team or at least slot in.

we would be playing to win if he played....
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.