United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever a pic illustrated flat-track bullying - the only reason they beat Spurs is that Spurs are consistently shit away to the other top 6 teams.
City table for comparing:
54fHl6i.jpg

Our worst results on that are:

Everton - 10 men, 1-0 down, battered them, should have won.
Bournemouth - wonder goal for 1-0 down, battered them, got the winner very very late.
West Brom - battered them, conceded 2 due to defence brain farts.

Everything else is generally ‘battered’ and got the ball in the net easier than other games.

The most irrelevant game (for form/score comparisons) was Palace. And Possibly Stoke - though that was on another planet.
Blinkers could argue ad nauseum about pool as well. Yawn.

The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

yes that right manchester city are the wardrobe and in Narnia and the football we are are playing only happens in fairly tales
And after we humiliate them in the derby. Their charging chariot will, change back in to 11 little mice, led by a pumpkin.

With Pogba back they will keep up with us against the cannon fodder. He does have the delivery to break down those defences they've failed to score against in the last few months without him.

They still aren't good enough to beat the best sides in the country though, and I'm pretty confident we can beat them twice too.

Should be 15+ points clear at the end of the season.

What struck me about him yesterday was the way he loafed about when the ball transitioned to Toon, especially when Matic was out of position. I am so conflicted, because on one hand I am always nervous ahead of playing them, but on the other, logically I just can't see how they are going to stop us when their "best" player refuses to work off the ball.

Reading the wank-tastic reviews of their performance, you'd think they'd destroyed the mid-50s Hungarian national side. But they HAVE to know they can't hang with us. I've a sneaking suspicion they are shooting their celebratory wad now because they know they won't get to in December.

Last edited:
What struck me about him yesterday was the way he loafed about when the ball transitioned to Toon, especially when Matic was out of position. I am so conflicted, because on one hand I am always nervous ahead of playing them, but on the other, logically I just can't see how they are going to stop us when their "best" player refuses to work off the ball.

Pogba reminds me of Balotelli. Moments of class but lots of ordinary stuff too.

Pogba reminds me of Balotelli. Moments of class but lots of ordinary stuff too.

I tend to agree with those who think the tactics will be to kick us over and over, and hope they get a lenient official. They will go right after Silva as everyone does but DeBruyne especially because once in a while he gets his dander up and retaliates.

34 Man City
26 Man Utd
25 Chelsea
23 Tottenham
22 Liverpool, Arsenal, Burnley
15 Brighton & Hove Albion, Watford, Huddersfield Town
14 Newcastle
13 Leicester, Bournemouth, Southampton
12 Stoke City, Everton
10 West Brom
9 West Ham
8 Swansea
5 C Palace

Really impressive from Burnley. Especially after losing their best defender last year (who's down on 12 points, currently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.