Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we go through session unbeaten we still play Liverpool away Chelsea spurs home away scum home and away too many tough games injuries players be tried

Frank.

It doesn't infuriate me. Honest.

I just like highlighting the obvious, mate. :-)

Even though we are top of the PL, 8 points clear, playing the best football, City's article's are still under numerous less worthy article's, such the England Rugby Union article, etc. I can fully appreciate the Daily Fail pampering to the Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal and to a point Chelsea()?, due to their larger fan base, but Spurs? Perhaps with Spurs it's a London thing?

However. The MUEN is a disgrace. There should be no bias, especially not by a local newspaper(?), which if we're honest is mainly read by Mancunians. As you know the MUEN's main team article/header is always United. They have made that decision. Which is then followed by numerous and at times pointless United filler articles as you scroll down the page. Eventually after wading through a load of social media tripe, stories, the distraction of ads, surveys, etc, you finally get to the main City article.

TBH, I'm surprised any City fan can be bothered read it, let alone any neutraul or general football fan wanting to read about City. The MUEN's reporting of both clubs isn't skewed, it's just plain biased. For a local Rag, that's disgraceful.
Well you seem to read it ... a lot !!

Well you seem to read it ... a lot !!

Only because you've constantly recommend it over the years. ;-)

Do you want the truth?

I used to queue up for the Pink Final at my local newsagents after the match. Then I'd go to the chippy next door. Then I'd watch match of the day later that saturday evening, waiting for the last 3 minute slot of the programme for City. A perfect saturday.

Years later I used to get it delivered.

Then I used to get it for free in town.

Then I began using it to light fires to burn leaves, paperwork, etc.

Now I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.

The only time I go on the MUEN website is to scroll through the business news, just to see if they have the odd new snippet.

That's after I've managed to get past all the adds, surveys, social media bollocks, etc.

But if you can make it add and survey free, get the Trinity/MUEN to employ a City supporting Journalist, and get the main City article stuck at the top of the page like the United one is, instead of at the bottom of the page near the MUEN contact number, then I might start reading it again.

On second thoughts, not a fucking chance. Rag infested Rag!

PS. Perhaps Trinity should move the MUEN sports department to the BBC at Mediacity.

What Samuel confirmed on Sunday Supplement is already what we all know , if we go undefeated , score 100 goals and win the quadruple , and the Rags have changed the colour of the netting in their goals , the Rags would be the headline , because there are 659m morons out there somewhere

I’m totally disgusted by the BBC, they couldn’t be any more anti-city if they tried. Let our football and results show them!! cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.