Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you base that on ...? He's a human being - anyone coming off serious surgery and long rehab is going to be on tenterhooks for a while.

because I don't think he has that type of character, if anything I think the safety net will be from Pep being cautious with him rather than Mendy.

It will still be great news if we can get him back beginning of April. You never know even the end of March, although unlikely.

It will still be great news if we can get him back beginning of April. You never know even the end of March, although unlikely.

There's an International Break at the end of March, so France will have organised some friendlies once they know who they've drawn in the World Cup.
It might transpire that Mendy's got those games in mind, if only to show the French Manager that he's virtually ready.

because I don't think he has that type of character, if anything I think the safety net will be from Pep being cautious with him rather than Mendy.

You can surprise me by telling me he's a mate of yours; otherwise, you've no basis to say anything like that

I see Mendy was sitting with the fans as promised against Feyenoord - but no megaphone. I wonder if a Showsec Steward steward confiscated it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.