Premier league games 18/19/20 Nov

Gomes has made a couple of world class saves in this half! From West Ham chances created out of nothing.

They are a team of bang average, absolute nobodies tbh, but they just go to show what you can do with a proper manager.

Absolutely.

If there were no Moyeses or Fat Sams, teams would be tryinig to avoid relegation by playing football & winning games & therefore some would succeed.

I like West Ham, but watching this today, I'm sad to say, I just want them to go down, with very few points.

Quite an entertaining match so far, not the highest quality, but enjoyable for the neutral.

This from Kevin Kilbane on the BBC website.

" The way that West Ham are playing is overly aggressive. There have been needless challenges from Marko Arnautovic, Andy Carroll and Cheikhou Kouyate. "

This is going to be the Moyes way I fear for our players when we meet. Moyes reinventing the dogs of war.

Absolutely.

If there were no Moyeses or Fat Sams, teams would be tryinig to avoid relegation by playing football & winning games & therefore some would succeed.

I like West Ham, but watching this today, I'm sad to say, I just want them to go down, with very few points.
Yup, exactly. No one really looking for the next big thing, just looking for someone steady

This from Kevin Kilbane on the BBC website.

" The way that West Ham are playing is overly aggressive. There have been needless challenges from Marko Arnautovic, Andy Carroll and Cheikhou Kouyate. "

This is going to be the Moyes way I fear for our players when we meet. Moyes reinventing the dogs of war.
Yip and silva,de Bruyne,sane,g.jesus and aguero will bare the brunt of it ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.