Premier league games 18/19/20 Nov

Hart looks just the same to me a flawed keeper with a massive ego but
Maybe we no longer look at him through rose tinted specs and his long term short comings are now easier to accept.

Maybe we no longer look at him through rose tinted specs and his long term short comings are now easier to accept.
yeppppp, fully agree.

Yup, exactly. No one really looking for the next big thing, just looking for someone steady

And so few with the ability to scout players without paying fortunes, hence they are desperate for money & can't afford a season in the Championship, to build a team.

With all due respect to the legend that is Zabba, West Ham signing him is such an uninspired, attempt at playing it safe & imo an example of typical piss poor, no ambition, club management.

Nah, he always had weaknesses but he did used to save things every now and then. He genuinely lets in more than he saves nowadays and I can't remember the last time he had one of his ne man army days where he just saves everything.

Such bollocks. You don't win fuck all with a shit goalkeeper as we found out with Bravo spilling everything into the net last season. Hart was brilliant at his peak. Saved things he had no right to save. Saved us vital points in the first title win especially. And stopped us getting embarrassed in Europe. He had his flaws but he was a solid keeper. If you honestly say the way he's playing now is the same as when he was at his peak with us then you are clearly bullshitting to fuel your anti Hart agenda and that's frankly pathetic.

He was good for us but he declined and was not suited to Pep's style so we moved him on. Simple as that.

I think good keepers have to be self confident and he was genuinely excellent for us for several seasons but he has deteriorated alarmingly, it happens to some, see Casillas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.