Buffon

I can't be the only one who thinks the recent trend of treating old Italian footballers like him, Totti and Pirlo as if they're deities is fucking cringe.
Glad someone mentioned this, fully agree with you.

Three legends of the game who are World Cup winners. I follow football and the media circus around it but I don’t recall any of them being substituted at a specific time in an allegedly competitive game just so they could get there applause.

Three legends of the game who are World Cup winners. I follow football and the media circus around it but I don’t recall any of them being substituted at a specific time in an allegedly competitive game just so they could get there applause.

What's John Terry being a **** got to do with Buffon being a ****?

You takes the ups with the downs you soft bugger, man up, and yes i have suffered depression, he still deserves to be called a soft arse.

Like others say, he was enjoying it for most of the time and gobbing it a bit to so again you takes the rough with the smooth.

Yes. All 3 are legends and deserve the accolades they get.

Though with regards to the original post, think he really should be playing today.

Soppy bell.

In terms of Serie A keepers, I always liked Julio Cesar, remember him walking home amongst the fans after his error lead to a loss. None of this namby pamby stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.