United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that over the next 3 games we will be playing 3 teams in the bottom 10 while they are playing 3 teams in the top ten.

I would expect them to beat Brighton and Watford but lose to arsenal giving them 6 points, I would hope that our form continues and we get the full 9 points which would give us an 11 point gap come derby day. This is the key for me as they really would be between a rock and a hard place, if they have any real aspirations for the title they would have to come at us and try and win the game, however this would play into our hands and if they lose we may be looking at a 14 point gap before Xmas.
There would be no coming back from that.

With Pogba back they will keep up with us against the cannon fodder. He does have the delivery to break down those defences they've failed to score against in the last few months without him.

They still aren't good enough to beat the best sides in the country though, and I'm pretty confident we can beat them twice too.

Should be 15+ points clear at the end of the season.

Agree with this entirely. I do think we could well end up going into the derby at least 10 points clear. They are better this season, but they're nowhere near as good as us. We really do have the propensity to win this league by a record amount of points.

Just bumped into a rag this morning.
He said fucking hell mate u were lucky yesterday ?????.
And did you see how good pogba is.

Fuck off clown

Did you punch him in the throat tell him he was fucking lucky you didn’t kick him in his balls and ask him did he see how good KDB was

Perception is a funny thing, two rags that i know where saying how Leicester really gave us a tough test yesterday, this was based on nothing more than highlights on MOTD.
The reality is that Leicester has 25% possession, 1 corner kick and no shots on target.
They were following the usual trend of the garden at rag central being all rosey now that Pogba and co are back.

At the end of the day all that happened yesterday is that they are still 8 points behind with one less game to turn it around.

Perception is a funny thing, two rags that i know where saying how Leicester really gave us a tough test yesterday, this was based on nothing more than highlights on MOTD.
The reality is that Leicester has 25% possession, 1 corner kick and no shots on target.
They were following the usual trend of the garden at rag central being all rosey now that Pogba and co are back.

At the end of the day all that happened yesterday is that they are still 8 points behind with one less game to turn it around.

I think they gave us a game in the context of competing closing us down working there bollocks of but chances wise 1 and it hit the post.

Interesting that over the next 3 games we will be playing 3 teams in the bottom 10 while they are playing 3 teams in the top ten.

I would expect them to beat Brighton and Watford but lose to arsenal giving them 6 points, I would hope that our form continues and we get the full 9 points which would give us an 11 point gap come derby day. This is the key for me as they really would be between a rock and a hard place, if they have any real aspirations for the title they would have to come at us and try and win the game, however this would play into our hands and if they lose we may be looking at a 14 point gap before Xmas.
There would be no coming back from that.
Chelsea will be closer to us than the rags.
I expect Arsenal to get ahead of them too.
Not sure about the dippers and Spuds.

Chelsea will be closer to us than the rags.
I expect Arsenal to get ahead of them too.
Not sure about the dippers and Spuds.
100% agree,
If i had to pick a team now that would push us this season it would be Chelsea, the rags, Arsenal, Sours and the dippers will battle it out for 3rd & 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.