Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You insulted one of our players and you bleat one week but take the favourable decisions the next without a word,no matter how many times arsene moans about the game or says it was close ,as he did again yesterday,you were beaten by a better team with a legitimate penalty included

Aw, let them live in their Fantasyland. After a couple of decades ruled by the King of Rationalizations, it's no wonder the line between truth and fiction is so blurry.

Nice joke
I've been busy so only have had a chance to catch up today
2 weeks have passed and arguably in that period I've had a chance to think more soberly than a reaction immediately after the game
Not much to say about the match. You were the better team and we looked weak with some players missing through injury
Not sure why we started with Coquelin instead of Lacazette which was a bit negative
Despite that we were unlucky conceding a dodgy penalty to the latest graduate from the Ashley Young school of diving and then seeing a blatant offside goal given
Anyway the only other thing that struck me at the Etihad was the number of empty seats and the lack of noise from the home fans
You have a good team better than the rest and should win the title comfortably especially if De Bruyne stays fit - he is class

Hi Arsene,

how's the new job writing news updates for Donald Trump?

Saw their game, same old broken record, up for that match, will get done by Burnley next week. Rio Ferdinand was correct about them and history says he is right to. It is no good getting all up for it 1 match in 6 or so it needs to be every game. Why can't they get up for it every match? this would anger me a lot as an Arsenal fan.

Either way i can't see them doing anything but what they do every year, flirt around 4th and get leathered in the cl with a return leg scratching back some pride but still exiting the competition.

I actually hope they get a couple more on the bounce and it emboldens Wenger to state he will be staying to see out his contract. I would be happy with them staying pegged back as they have been due to their management and ownership setup.

A fine win for them that helps us a little maybe but ultimately same old Arsenal tbh, meh.

Despite that we were unlucky conceding a dodgy penalty to the latest graduate from the Ashley Young school of diving and then seeing a blatant offside goal given
The goal was off side no question , but diving? you need your specs sorted mate.
Monreal should learn how to defend rather than have his manager and fans bleating about a non existent dive.

Saw their game, same old broken record, up for that match, will get done by Burnley next week. Rio Ferdinand was correct about them and history says he is right to. It is no good getting all up for it 1 match in 6 or so it needs to be every game. Why can't they get up for it every match? this would anger me a lot as an Arsenal fan.

Either way i can't see them doing anything but what they do every year, flirt around 4th and get leathered in the cl with a return leg scratching back some pride but still exiting the competition.

I actually hope they get a couple more on the bounce and it emboldens Wenger to state he will be staying to see out his contract. I would be happy with them staying pegged back as they have been due to their management and ownership setup.

A fine win for them that helps us a little maybe but ultimately same old Arsenal tbh, meh.

Not if they're allowed to throw the ball into the net, like last season ;-)

Nice joke
2 weeks have passed and arguably in that period I've had a chance to think more soberly than a reaction immediately after the game
Not much to say about the match. You were the better team and we looked weak with some players missing through injury
Not sure why we started with Coquelin instead of Lacazette which was a bit negative
Anyway the only other thing that struck me at the Etihad was the number of empty seats and the lack of noise from the home fans
You have a good team better than the rest and should win the title comfortably especially if De Bruyne stays fit - he is class
Fuck off with saying Sterling dived you tosser...as for empty seats and being quiet is there as anywhere as quiet as the Emirates library...you might say there's a full house but fuck me there's thousands of empty seats there.
You have a team of bottlers and a manager who has selective myopia...he's a sad embittered old man.
How does it feel to be our feeder club mate

Nice joke

Not one fam or blud are you even an arse fan.
Ya get me

Own up you weren't actually at the game were you? I haven't missed our game v Arsenal for many years and quite honestly this year was no different than most - ie your fans have been just like your team - they failed to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.