United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Kay fans. don't fret should you not get a ticket. read this its fucking hilarious. much funnier than the man himself.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-title-race-2017-18.431805/page-37
They go on about catching us they won't even finish 2nd there that far behind us in terms of ability it's frightening, if we show up just 50% in the Derby we, will murder the ****s in fact i say rest the 1st team and play the women they will be 2 nil up by half time against that shower of shite

Looking at the respective fixtures before the derby, I really doubt that they will just be 8 points behind. They have to travel to Watford where I think they might lose or draw. Same with Arsenal away. I really believe that we can be 12 points ahead if we win our fixtures which is entirely possible.

Maybe they could re-use that hilarious xx years banner we haven't seen for a while - replace xx years with xxth place in the table (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.