United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless. People are really taking that twitter account seriously?
No wonder those Nigerian prince’s are still at it with their scams.
It's an amusing way to while away a spare half hour. Reading that this person is passing themself off as a "professional football analyst". It's vaguely similar to the BeijingRed4Life account. I'd take one as seriously as the other. Both are serial WUMmers.

It's an amusing way to while away a spare half hour. Reading that this person is passing themself off as a "professional football analyst". It's vaguely similar to the BeijingRed4Life account. I'd take one as seriously as the other. Both are serial WUMmers.
That’s exactly what it is. It’s a Wum account. A parody. That’s why I was surprised reading some of the replies on here, I thought it was obvious.

I see that Benjamin Mendy's tweet has been lost on the numb rag masses. Accuse him of copying big nose when in truth he was taking the piss. God they're thicker than a breeze block toastie.

think they’ll draw at least one of Arsenal or Watford away games, if we keep on grinding results till then we could be easily 10 points ahead of them minimum. So practically 11, considering we are superior in goal diff.

I think we wont get anything less than a draw away at the swamp so we could potentially be 12-13 points ahead of them by December 10th.

I still feel Chelsea are our second biggest rivals this season, first being us ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.