Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d prefer Roma or Beskitas to Munich, Madrid, Atleti or Juve personally.

Although you can guarantee we will get a tough one and united will be drawn against Arbroath.
Atletico have been awful this season and Juve seem to a lot more open at the back and Real aren't the same. I'd back us to beat most on our day but this season I'd say only Barca or PSG would be the teams I'd like to avoid and if that's possible, I'd prefer we do that.

But yes, the draw will be a bastard regardless. Plus, I imagine we will win Tuesday even with a lump of first teamers rested.

Atletico have been awful this season and Juve seem to a lot more open at the back and Real aren't the same. I'd back us to beat most on our day but this season I'd say only Barca or PSG would be the teams I'd like to avoid and if that's possible, I'd prefer we do that.

But yes, the draw will be a bastard regardless. Plus, I imagine we will win Tuesday even with a lump of first teamers rested.
Thing is though, the games are played in February. Current form is irrelevant. The top sides are usually well-primed for Feb.

*No need to rest David Silva, never seen him play a game where he looks tired. He's like a metronome, always the same standard, relying on ability above athleticism. Rarely gets injured as well. Play him with Bernardo and just pass Feyenoord to death, which is the best way to protect an inexperienced defence i.e. Zinchenko/Manga.

---------------------------------Aguero

----B.Silva---------S.Dave-------------Gundogan-----Sterling
---------------------------------Yaya

Danilo------------------Manga------Ota-----------------Walker

-----------------------------------Ederson

*Fully expect to see a tired, leggy performance from David Silva after jinxing him, before he gets crocked in the 54th minute, ending our title bid.

Last edited:
Win this one, rotate in Ukraine. Would be stupid to risk putting ourselves in a position where we have to beat Shaktar in two weeks in order to top the group.

Also, I think Alex might like it if we play him in his natural position every once in a while. Keep playing him at left-back and half the fans will give up on him.

We shouldn't play without both Silva and KDB, would rest KDB.
For me

Ederson
Walker otamendi mangala danilo
Gundogan
Silva silva fiden sterling
Aguero

_________________Bravo_______________

Danilo_____Mangala__Otamendi____Zinchenko

________________Yaya_________________

________Foden__________Gundogan___

Sterling_________Aguero_________Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.